Your Payroll, Our Expertise
PKF Payroll Services can provide a managed payroll services that is professional, reliable and cost effective. More and more companies are realising that it makes commercial sense to outsource their payroll function. Not only does it remove the responsibility of running a payroll, with all the respective costs, but it also allows valuable resources to be directed towards more productive and profitable tasks.
The Managed Payroll Service from PKF is a service whereby we effectively become your payroll department. Our clients opt for this service as it allows them to focus on their core business while we take care of their payroll.
PKF Payroll Services provide all the control and security of an in-house payroll function but with all the flexibility of a managed service which is cost effective. Payroll is a critical function for the smooth running of any business. Staff must be paid on time, and PKF Payroll Services ensure that your payroll needs are met on time, every time.
Managed Payroll Service – What’s included?
- Set up of employees on our system with all personal details, tax details and bank details to ensure accurate legislative payments.
- Payment of salaries – All weekly, fortnightly, monthly, 4 weekly, quarterly & annual salaries are calculated, approved by the client, and PKF transfer all payments to employees into their bank accounts by Electronic Fund Transfer.
- Payment of PAYE/PRSI – All PAYE/PRSI deductions made from employees and remitted to the Revenue on behalf of the employer via monthly P30 return.
- Payment of Non-Statutory Deductions – We will calculate all non-statutory deductions such as health insurance, pension, BIK, union subs etc. and remit to the relevant 3rd party, as required.
- Year End Return – We will complete the P35 on behalf of the employer and submit same to Revenue. We will issue P60s as part of this process.
- Payslips & P60s provided on-line or by automated e-mail.
- Incorporate company expenses payments into your payroll.
- Query support on all payroll related queries.
- External Inspection Support with inspections from external agencies, for example, WRC’s Inspection Services (formerly NERA).
- CSO EHECS Returns can be prepared and submitted online.
- Full range of reports included or bespoke as required.
- ROS submissions for all P45s, P30s & P35s.
Benefits to you
- Cost Savings and Increased Efficiency – The most obvious and real benefits relate to the cost saving that outsourcing brings. Our service also brings to you the benefits of industry best practice which leads to efficiency in the process and thereby contributes to the bottom line of your company.
- Access to skilled resources – When payroll is managed internally, a company is exposed to the risk of losing a key member of staff, either permanently or temporarily. With PKF your company is assigned a dedicated skilled payroll professional, with backup cover for holidays and absences.
- Peace of Mind – By choosing PKF you can turn your attention to the parts of your business you wish to focus on more closely, safe in the knowledge that your payroll is being handled by the experts. Removing payroll from the business and placing it with PKF Payroll specialists, increases data confidentiality. Confidentiality is our number one priority.
Our goal is to provide our clients with quality services and solutions, and to provide these more efficiently and economically than anybody else.
PKF Payroll Services General Manager – Audrey Curran
Audrey brings over 20 years’ experience in payroll outsourcing to PKF. Audrey previously co-founded and was General Manager for Confidential Payroll Ltd which was acquired by NGA Human Resources in 2007 where Audrey moved into the role of Strategic Account Manager for some major accounts including St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Baxter Healthcare, Royal London and St. Vincent De Paul.
Much of her career has been spent working very closely with companies in order to deliver high quality and cost effective payroll services and solutions. Audrey promotes a close working relationship with customers to ensure that the quality of the service always exceeds expectation.