We are a leading expert in the retail pharmacy field and have been advising pharmacists for over 50 years. We have a dedicated pharmacy team and have used their years of experience to develop a broad range of services, and tailored these services to add value to pharmacists.
Pharmacy turnover has declined considerably over the last seven years which was instigated by FEMPI legislation, Generic Substitution & Reference Pricing and the economic recession. There are however a number of positives to consider;
- Strong Irish economic growth.
- Front-of-Shop (FOS) and Over-the-Counter (OTC) sales are expanding again.
- Gross margin in the retail pharmacy sector has now stabilised.
- Overall we should see turnover and profits stabilise or begin to grow in 2016.
Our pharmacy specialists combine traditional accountancy expertise with strategic business advice and integrated business solutions. We advise first time buyer’s right through to large Irish and International pharmacy groups and our clients view us as trusted advisers assisting them to meet the current challenges.
Specialist Retail Pharmacy Services;
- Buying and Selling of Pharmacies
- Setting up of Greenfield Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Valuations
- Advice on Business Strategy
- Debt Restructuring
- Benchmarking of your gross margin, wage costs, etc.
- Year-End statutory accounts preparation
- Audit of your statutory accounts
- Outsourcing of your Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Tax Advice/Planning – Personal and Corporate
For further information on how PKF can assist you, please contact our Director of Corporate Finance, Neal McGroarty – [email protected]